MYANMAR JAPON +plus ONLINE
Business News DigestNews
- Commemoration of the 69th anniversary of Martyrs' Day
- On July19, State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi, daughter of fallen Martyr Leader General Aung San, paid tribute at the...
- Launch of KIRIN ICHIBAN cans and bottles
- On June 21, Kirin Holdings hosted "KIRIN ICHIBAN FESTA 2016" at PARKROYAL Hotel for 250 local restaurant owners to commemorate...
- Weathernews Inc. set up operation center in Yangon
- On June 8, the Weathernews Inc. opened up its operation center in Sakura Tower. The opening ceremony was attended by Japanese...
- HIDA sets up Yangon office
- On June 10, the Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association (HIDA), which conducts training for industrial...
Vol.8: Marubeni Corporation Yangon Branch General ManagerInterview with Mr.Ogawa Yoshinori
70 years since coming here. Repaying the country for its kindness...
Marubeni, one of the top three trading houses in Japan, first came to Myanmar in 1942. In 2012, it celebrated...
- Vol.1: Chief Representative of Panasonic Asia Pacific Myanmar Branch
- Vol.2: MPT Joint Operation CEO
- Vol.3: Chief Representative Toyota Motor Yangon Representative Office
- Vol.4: President of Acecook
- Vol.5: Mitsubishi Corporation, Senior Vice President, Chief Representative for Myanmar
- Vol.6: General Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Myanmar Branch)
- Vol.7: Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre Co.,Ltd. Acting Managing Director
Top interviewTeachings of a Myanmar Expert
Vol.24: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Republic of the Union of MyanmarSpecial interview with Mr.Higuchi Tateshi
MYANMAR JAPON+Plus' Yutaka Nagasugi interviews Myanmar's leading personalities to uncover the realities of "Today's Myanmar".
- Vol.1: City Mart - Myanmar's Top Retail Company
- Vol.2: Chairman of Japan Myanmar Association
- Vol.3: Myanmar Ministry of Culture Deputy Minister
- Vol.4: Sakura Trading Centre Co.,Ltd. President
- Vol.5: Ministry of Hotels & Tourism
- Vol.6: Rector of Yangon University of Foreign Languages
- Vol.7: Ambassador of Myanmar Embassy in Japan
- Vol.8: Chairman of The Nippon Foundation
- Vol.9: Union Minister of Commerce of Myanmar
- Vol.10: Member of the House of Representatives
- Vol.11: Rector of Yangon University of Economics
- Vol.12: President of the Myanmar Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCM)
- Vol.13: Honorary Director of Osaka Sangyo University(Asian Community Research Center)
- Vol.14: Former Japan Ambassador to Myanmar
- Vol.15: Myanmar's Minister of Science and Technology
- Vol.16: Minister of Construction, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.17: Ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to Japan
- Vol.18: Chairperson of Japan-Myanmar Collaboration Project for Fostering Medical Human Resources
- Vol.19: University of Tokyo, Asian Research Center, Professor
- Vol.20: NLD Top Advisor
- Vol.21: Chief Representative of JICA Myanmar Office
- Vol.22: Yangon Chief Minister
- Vol.23: JETRO Yangon Office Managing Director
Escaping the rain of Yangon
Enjoy sightseeing in Bagan even during rainy season
During rainy season, it rains every day in Yangon. It is troublesome just to go outside. The image of Myanmar soaked in rain during rainy season means tourist numbers decline. However, in the tourist spot Bagan...
- Vol.1: Pyu...Myanmar's First World Heritage Site
- Vol.2: Strategies towards an ideal workplace
- Vol.3: Unknown golf paradise Let's Golf in Yangon!
- Vol.4: Celebrating Year End and New Year parties in a foreign country!
- Vol.5: Car Market in Myanmar - Popular Brands, Popular Models, Future of the Market
- Vol.6: Boosting Myanmar Export to Japan
- Vol.7: Let's Enjoy in Lovely Cheery Blossom Festival!
- Vol.8: Smart Phones Transforming the Country!Mobile Myanmar
- Vol.9: Forgotten secluded beauty Travel into Deep Inle
- Vol.10: Diverse markets – look, feel, shop Experience Yangon's markets on foot
- Vol.11: Myanmar's hit products ranking's markets on foot
- Vol.12: Pursuing the mystery of the Japanese Military "scrip" money
- Vol.13: Let's enjoy M-POP (Myanmar Pop Music)
- Vol.14: ODA's vision for Myanmar's future
- Vol.15: The Challenges of Thilawa SEZ
- Vol.16: Walking Yangon's Downtown mosaic [enjoy shopping, eating and history]
- Vol.17: This is what will happen in 2016! Debating Myanmar's Economy
- Vol.18: [Delicious! Myanmar Noodle] Recommendations form the masters of 100 noodle bowls
- Vol.19: The struggle of young entrepreneurs
- Vol.20: Yangon job hunting conditions
- Vol.21: Battle of Yangon's transport modes!!
- Vol.22: The East-West Economic Corridor
- Vol.23: What has changed over the past 3 years?