MYANMAR JAPON +plus ONLINE
Business News DigestNews
- "Panglong Conference" held with the aim for national peace UN Secretary
- "On August 1, Japanese major distributor Aeon announced that Aeon Orange, a joint venture set up with CreDuring the four days from...
- Earthquake in central Myanmar
- On August 24 at 5:05pm, a magnitude 6.8 earthquake struck Myanmar's central region around 25 km west of Chauk. The depth of the...
- JCB issues cards in Myanmar Credit cards
- On August 16, Ayeyarwady (AYA) Bank in partnership with Japan's JCB Card and Myanmar Payment Union (MPU), the national payment...
- Yumi Katsura expands into Myanmar Holds a glamorous fashion show
- On August 19, the world-renowned fashion designer, Yumi Katsura, opened her bridal salon, "Yumi Katsura Bridal House" at Sule...
Vol.10: DesignerInterview with Ms.YUMI KATSURA
Your wedding, Your style
The bride wears a romantic dress adorned with feathers and the groom wears a silver tuxedo. The couple strolls across the stage under a lace umbrella. Following them...
- Vol.1: Chief Representative of Panasonic Asia Pacific Myanmar Branch
- Vol.2: MPT Joint Operation CEO
- Vol.3: Chief Representative Toyota Motor Yangon Representative Office
- Vol.4: President of Acecook
- Vol.5: Mitsubishi Corporation, Senior Vice President, Chief Representative for Myanmar
- Vol.6: General Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Myanmar Branch)
- Vol.7: Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre Co.,Ltd. Acting Managing Director
- Vol.8: Marubeni Corporation Yangon Branch General Manager
- Vol.9: JCB International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Yangon Branch) Country Manager
Top interviewTeachings of a Myanmar Expert
Vol.26: Minister of State for Regional Revitalization, Minister in Charge of Administrative ReformSpecial interview with Mr.Kozo Yamamoto(Member of the House of Representatives)
MYANMAR JAPON+Plus' Yutaka Nagasugi interviews Myanmar's leading personalities to uncover the realities of "Today's Myanmar".
- Vol.1: City Mart - Myanmar's Top Retail Company
- Vol.2: Chairman of Japan Myanmar Association
- Vol.3: Myanmar Ministry of Culture Deputy Minister
- Vol.4: Sakura Trading Centre Co.,Ltd. President
- Vol.5: Ministry of Hotels & Tourism
- Vol.6: Rector of Yangon University of Foreign Languages
- Vol.7: Ambassador of Myanmar Embassy in Japan
- Vol.8: Chairman of The Nippon Foundation
- Vol.9: Union Minister of Commerce of Myanmar
- Vol.10: Member of the House of Representatives
- Vol.11: Rector of Yangon University of Economics
- Vol.12: President of the Myanmar Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCM)
- Vol.13: Honorary Director of Osaka Sangyo University(Asian Community Research Center)
- Vol.14: Former Japan Ambassador to Myanmar
- Vol.15: Myanmar's Minister of Science and Technology
- Vol.16: Minister of Construction, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.17: Ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to Japan
- Vol.18: Chairperson of Japan-Myanmar Collaboration Project for Fostering Medical Human Resources
- Vol.19: University of Tokyo, Asian Research Center, Professor
- Vol.20: NLD Top Advisor
- Vol.21: Chief Representative of JICA Myanmar Office
- Vol.22: Yangon Chief Minister
- Vol.23: JETRO Yangon Office Managing Director
- Vol.24: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.25: Director General - Myanmar Customs Department
For your wedding 2016
Wedding season will arrive soon and all the couples who have planned for their wedding are excited for their wedding too. So Myanmar Japon +plus collected the latest information news for the couples who have...
- Vol.1: Pyu...Myanmar's First World Heritage Site
- Vol.2: Strategies towards an ideal workplace
- Vol.3: Unknown golf paradise Let's Golf in Yangon!
- Vol.4: Celebrating Year End and New Year parties in a foreign country!
- Vol.5: Car Market in Myanmar - Popular Brands, Popular Models, Future of the Market
- Vol.6: Boosting Myanmar Export to Japan
- Vol.7: Let's Enjoy in Lovely Cheery Blossom Festival!
- Vol.8: Smart Phones Transforming the Country!Mobile Myanmar
- Vol.9: Forgotten secluded beauty Travel into Deep Inle
- Vol.10: Diverse markets – look, feel, shop Experience Yangon's markets on foot
- Vol.11: Myanmar's hit products ranking's markets on foot
- Vol.12: Pursuing the mystery of the Japanese Military "scrip" money
- Vol.13: Let's enjoy M-POP (Myanmar Pop Music)
- Vol.14: ODA's vision for Myanmar's future
- Vol.15: The Challenges of Thilawa SEZ
- Vol.16: Walking Yangon's Downtown mosaic [enjoy shopping, eating and history]
- Vol.17: This is what will happen in 2016! Debating Myanmar's Economy
- Vol.18: [Delicious! Myanmar Noodle] Recommendations form the masters of 100 noodle bowls
- Vol.19: The struggle of young entrepreneurs
- Vol.20: Yangon job hunting conditions
- Vol.21: Battle of Yangon's transport modes!!
- Vol.22: The East-West Economic Corridor
- Vol.23: What has changed over the past 3 years?
- Vol.24: [Escaping the rain of Yangon] Enjoy sightseeing in Bagan even during rainy season
- Vol.25: The Bloom of Myanmar Fashion