MYANMAR JAPON +plus ONLINE
Business News DigestNews
- Construction Equipment Rental DRM held opening ceremony
- Diamond Rental Myanmar (DRM) held a ground opening ceremony in Sule Shangri-la hotel in Yangon on December 9, 2016. The ceremony had...
- AEON 1% Club Scholarship Awarding Ceremony
- "AEON 1% Club", a foundation which supports students in Asia, held the AEON scholarship awarding ceremony at Yangon University of...
- Suzuki Opens A New Car Showroom In Ahlone District
- Suzuki opened a new vehicle showroom in Ahlone district, Yangon on December 24, 2016. This business will be operated by Sakura Trade...
- "The JAPAN BRAND" Opening Ceremony
- A permanent exhibition "The Japan Brand" opened on the ground level of Sakura Tower on December 23, 2016. It was hosted by MYANMAR...
FUJI FILM & FUJI XEROX
Vol.15: Sumitomo Corporation Asia & Oceania Pte. Ltd.Interview with Mr.NAKAGAWA KATSUJI
"We would like to contribute to the development of this country through urban development of Yangon." Said Mr. Nakagawa Katsuji, General Manager of Sumitomo Corporation Asia & Oceania Pte. Ltd. Sumitomo Corporation opened their office...
- Vol.1: Chief Representative of Panasonic Asia Pacific Myanmar Branch
- Vol.2: MPT Joint Operation CEO
- Vol.3: Chief Representative Toyota Motor Yangon Representative Office
- Vol.4: President of Acecook
- Vol.5: Mitsubishi Corporation, Senior Vice President, Chief Representative for Myanmar
- Vol.6: General Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Myanmar Branch)
- Vol.7: Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre Co.,Ltd. Acting Managing Director
- Vol.8: Marubeni Corporation Yangon Branch General Manager
- Vol.9: JCB International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Yangon Branch) Country Manager
- Vol.10: Designer (Ms.YUMI KATSURA)
- Vol.11: Director, Rohto-Mentholatum (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
- Vol.12: Yangon Branch Chief Representative, Oji Holdings Corporation
- Vol.13: President and CEO, Leopalace21 Corporation
- Vol.14: Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance(MSIG)Yangon Representative Office Chief Representative
Top interviewTeachings of a Myanmar Expert
Vol.31: Union Minister for Ministry of Planning and FinanceSpecial interview with Mr.U Kyaw Win
MYANMAR JAPON+Plus' Yutaka Nagasugi interviews Myanmar's leading personalities to uncover the realities of "Today's Myanmar".
- Vol.1: City Mart - Myanmar's Top Retail Company
- Vol.2: Chairman of Japan Myanmar Association
- Vol.3: Myanmar Ministry of Culture Deputy Minister
- Vol.4: Sakura Trading Centre Co.,Ltd. President
- Vol.5: Ministry of Hotels & Tourism
- Vol.6: Rector of Yangon University of Foreign Languages
- Vol.7: Ambassador of Myanmar Embassy in Japan
- Vol.8: Chairman of The Nippon Foundation
- Vol.9: Union Minister of Commerce of Myanmar
- Vol.10: Member of the House of Representatives
- Vol.11: Rector of Yangon University of Economics
- Vol.12: President of the Myanmar Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCM)
- Vol.13: Honorary Director of Osaka Sangyo University(Asian Community Research Center)
- Vol.14: Former Japan Ambassador to Myanmar
- Vol.15: Myanmar's Minister of Science and Technology
- Vol.16: Minister of Construction, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.17: Ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to Japan
- Vol.18: Chairperson of Japan-Myanmar Collaboration Project for Fostering Medical Human Resources
- Vol.19: University of Tokyo, Asian Research Center, Professor
- Vol.20: NLD Top Advisor
- Vol.21: Chief Representative of JICA Myanmar Office
- Vol.22: Yangon Chief Minister
- Vol.23: JETRO Yangon Office Managing Director
- Vol.24: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.25: Director General - Myanmar Customs Department
- Vol.26: Minister of State for Regional Revitalization, Minister in Charge of Administrative Reform
- Vol.27: Managing Director, Chairman's Office and Head of International Relations Department, Shwe Than Lwin Co., Ltd.
- Vol.28: Representative, NPO Myanmar Family Clinic & Garden (MFCG)
- Vol.29: Tekken Corporation Myanmar Branch Director
- Vol.30: Managing Director, STAR MOE YAN GROUP
Can they regain former glory, the frontier of rice business in Myanmar
Myanmar used to be one of the biggest exporters of rice, called the breadwinner of Asia. Because of the long years of stagnant economy, rice farming became something inefficient. But low productivity means there is room for it to grow dramatically. We report the latest of Myanmar’s rice business.
- Vol.1: Pyu...Myanmar's First World Heritage Site
- Vol.2: Strategies towards an ideal workplace
- Vol.3: Unknown golf paradise Let's Golf in Yangon!
- Vol.4: Celebrating Year End and New Year parties in a foreign country!
- Vol.5: Car Market in Myanmar - Popular Brands, Popular Models, Future of the Market
- Vol.6: Boosting Myanmar Export to Japan
- Vol.7: Let's Enjoy in Lovely Cheery Blossom Festival!
- Vol.8: Smart Phones Transforming the Country!Mobile Myanmar
- Vol.9: Forgotten secluded beauty Travel into Deep Inle
- Vol.10: Diverse markets – look, feel, shop Experience Yangon's markets on foot
- Vol.11: Myanmar's hit products ranking's markets on foot
- Vol.12: Pursuing the mystery of the Japanese Military "scrip" money
- Vol.13: Let's enjoy M-POP (Myanmar Pop Music)
- Vol.14: ODA's vision for Myanmar's future
- Vol.15: The Challenges of Thilawa SEZ
- Vol.16: Walking Yangon's Downtown mosaic [enjoy shopping, eating and history]
- Vol.17: This is what will happen in 2016! Debating Myanmar's Economy
- Vol.18: [Delicious! Myanmar Noodle] Recommendations form the masters of 100 noodle bowls
- Vol.19: The struggle of young entrepreneurs
- Vol.20: Yangon job hunting conditions
- Vol.21: Battle of Yangon's transport modes!!
- Vol.22: The East-West Economic Corridor
- Vol.23: What has changed over the past 3 years?
- Vol.24: [Escaping the rain of Yangon] Enjoy sightseeing in Bagan even during rainy season
- Vol.25: The Bloom of Myanmar Fashion
- Vol.26: For your wedding 2016
- Vol.27: Congratulations, Welcoming the lifting of sanctions
- Vol.28: Medical business in Myanmar today
- Vol.29: Asia's No.1 beach is in Myanmar Go to Ngapali Beach this dry season
- Vol.30: [Chances are here for Japanese brands!]THE LAUNCH OF The JAPAN BRAND