MYANMAR JAPON +plus ONLINE
Business News DigestNews
- Aeon to enter Myanmar | The first of Japan's major retailers
- On August 1, Japanese major distributor Aeon announced that Aeon Orange, a joint venture set up with Creation Myanmar...
- Mitsubishi Corporation and Mitsubishi Estate to commence
- On July 12, Mitsubishi Corporation and Mitsubishi Estate announced a large-scale redevelopment project in downtown Yangon...
- Hitachi establishes Home Electronics subsidiary
- On April 1, Hitachi established "Hitachi Home Electronics Myanmar Co., Ltd." to market its home electronics in Myanmar. On July...
- Sompo Japan to partner with Myanmar Rice Federation
- On July 26, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance signed a partnership with the leading association of rice producers, Myanmar Rice...
Vol.9: JCB International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Yangon Branch) Country ManagerInterview with Mr.Matsushita Yuji
The dawn of the credit era in Myanmar has arrived
On August 16, 2016, a ceremony was held in the Novotel Yangon Max Ballroom, which would dramatically change Myanmar's shopping scene. On this day, AYA Bank's JCB card...
- Vol.1: Chief Representative of Panasonic Asia Pacific Myanmar Branch
- Vol.2: MPT Joint Operation CEO
- Vol.3: Chief Representative Toyota Motor Yangon Representative Office
- Vol.4: President of Acecook
- Vol.5: Mitsubishi Corporation, Senior Vice President, Chief Representative for Myanmar
- Vol.6: General Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Myanmar Branch)
- Vol.7: Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre Co.,Ltd. Acting Managing Director
- Vol.8: Marubeni Corporation Yangon Branch General Manager
Top interviewTeachings of a Myanmar Expert
Vol.24: Director General - Myanmar Customs DepartmentSpecial interview with Mr.U Kyaw Htin
MYANMAR JAPON+Plus' Yutaka Nagasugi interviews Myanmar's leading personalities to uncover the realities of "Today's Myanmar".
- Vol.1: City Mart - Myanmar's Top Retail Company
- Vol.2: Chairman of Japan Myanmar Association
- Vol.3: Myanmar Ministry of Culture Deputy Minister
- Vol.4: Sakura Trading Centre Co.,Ltd. President
- Vol.5: Ministry of Hotels & Tourism
- Vol.6: Rector of Yangon University of Foreign Languages
- Vol.7: Ambassador of Myanmar Embassy in Japan
- Vol.8: Chairman of The Nippon Foundation
- Vol.9: Union Minister of Commerce of Myanmar
- Vol.10: Member of the House of Representatives
- Vol.11: Rector of Yangon University of Economics
- Vol.12: President of the Myanmar Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCM)
- Vol.13: Honorary Director of Osaka Sangyo University(Asian Community Research Center)
- Vol.14: Former Japan Ambassador to Myanmar
- Vol.15: Myanmar's Minister of Science and Technology
- Vol.16: Minister of Construction, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.17: Ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to Japan
- Vol.18: Chairperson of Japan-Myanmar Collaboration Project for Fostering Medical Human Resources
- Vol.19: University of Tokyo, Asian Research Center, Professor
- Vol.20: NLD Top Advisor
- Vol.21: Chief Representative of JICA Myanmar Office
- Vol.22: Yangon Chief Minister
- Vol.23: JETRO Yangon Office Managing Director
- Vol.24: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
The Bloom of Myanmar Fashion
Myanmar is improving across all sectors including fashion design for Myanmar women. In this Special Feature, MYANMAR JAPON PLUS explores Myanmar fashion and meets with the principal of a fashion design school...
- Vol.1: Pyu...Myanmar's First World Heritage Site
- Vol.2: Strategies towards an ideal workplace
- Vol.3: Unknown golf paradise Let's Golf in Yangon!
- Vol.4: Celebrating Year End and New Year parties in a foreign country!
- Vol.5: Car Market in Myanmar - Popular Brands, Popular Models, Future of the Market
- Vol.6: Boosting Myanmar Export to Japan
- Vol.7: Let's Enjoy in Lovely Cheery Blossom Festival!
- Vol.8: Smart Phones Transforming the Country!Mobile Myanmar
- Vol.9: Forgotten secluded beauty Travel into Deep Inle
- Vol.10: Diverse markets – look, feel, shop Experience Yangon's markets on foot
- Vol.11: Myanmar's hit products ranking's markets on foot
- Vol.12: Pursuing the mystery of the Japanese Military "scrip" money
- Vol.13: Let's enjoy M-POP (Myanmar Pop Music)
- Vol.14: ODA's vision for Myanmar's future
- Vol.15: The Challenges of Thilawa SEZ
- Vol.16: Walking Yangon's Downtown mosaic [enjoy shopping, eating and history]
- Vol.17: This is what will happen in 2016! Debating Myanmar's Economy
- Vol.18: [Delicious! Myanmar Noodle] Recommendations form the masters of 100 noodle bowls
- Vol.19: The struggle of young entrepreneurs
- Vol.20: Yangon job hunting conditions
- Vol.21: Battle of Yangon's transport modes!!
- Vol.22: The East-West Economic Corridor
- Vol.23: What has changed over the past 3 years?
- Vol.24: [Escaping the rain of Yangon] Enjoy sightseeing in Bagan even during rainy season