MYANMAR JAPON +plus ONLINE
Business News DigestNews
- Construction Equipment Rental DRM held opening ceremony
- Diamond Rental Myanmar (DRM) held a ground opening ceremony in Sule Shangri-la hotel in Yangon on December 9, 2016. The ceremony had...
- AEON 1% Club Scholarship Awarding Ceremony
- "AEON 1% Club", a foundation which supports students in Asia, held the AEON scholarship awarding ceremony at Yangon University of...
- Suzuki Opens A New Car Showroom In Ahlone District
- Suzuki opened a new vehicle showroom in Ahlone district, Yangon on December 24, 2016. This business will be operated by Sakura Trade...
- "The JAPAN BRAND" Opening Ceremony
- A permanent exhibition "The Japan Brand" opened on the ground level of Sakura Tower on December 23, 2016. It was hosted by MYANMAR...
Vol.16: Mizuho Bank, Ltd.Interview with Mr.MATSUURA MITSUYOSHI
Taking advantage of the banking network to become the bridge between Myanmar and Japan
- Vol.1: Chief Representative of Panasonic Asia Pacific Myanmar Branch
- Vol.2: MPT Joint Operation CEO
- Vol.3: Chief Representative Toyota Motor Yangon Representative Office
- Vol.4: President of Acecook
- Vol.5: Mitsubishi Corporation, Senior Vice President, Chief Representative for Myanmar
- Vol.6: General Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Myanmar Branch)
- Vol.7: Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre Co.,Ltd. Acting Managing Director
- Vol.8: Marubeni Corporation Yangon Branch General Manager
- Vol.9: JCB International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Yangon Branch) Country Manager
- Vol.10: Designer (Ms.YUMI KATSURA)
- Vol.11: Director, Rohto-Mentholatum (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
- Vol.12: Yangon Branch Chief Representative, Oji Holdings Corporation
- Vol.13: President and CEO, Leopalace21 Corporation
- Vol.14: Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance(MSIG)Yangon Representative Office Chief Representative
- Vol.15: Sumitomo Corporation Asia & Oceania Pte. Ltd.
Top interviewTeachings of a Myanmar Expert
Vol.32: MNTV PresidentSpecial interview with Ms.Daw Nan Mouk Laung Saing
MYANMAR JAPON+Plus' Yutaka Nagasugi interviews Myanmar's leading personalities to uncover the realities of "Today's Myanmar".
- Vol.1: City Mart - Myanmar's Top Retail Company
- Vol.2: Chairman of Japan Myanmar Association
- Vol.3: Myanmar Ministry of Culture Deputy Minister
- Vol.4: Sakura Trading Centre Co.,Ltd. President
- Vol.5: Ministry of Hotels & Tourism
- Vol.6: Rector of Yangon University of Foreign Languages
- Vol.7: Ambassador of Myanmar Embassy in Japan
- Vol.8: Chairman of The Nippon Foundation
- Vol.9: Union Minister of Commerce of Myanmar
- Vol.10: Member of the House of Representatives
- Vol.11: Rector of Yangon University of Economics
- Vol.12: President of the Myanmar Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCM)
- Vol.13: Honorary Director of Osaka Sangyo University(Asian Community Research Center)
- Vol.14: Former Japan Ambassador to Myanmar
- Vol.15: Myanmar's Minister of Science and Technology
- Vol.16: Minister of Construction, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.17: Ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to Japan
- Vol.18: Chairperson of Japan-Myanmar Collaboration Project for Fostering Medical Human Resources
- Vol.19: University of Tokyo, Asian Research Center, Professor
- Vol.20: NLD Top Advisor
- Vol.21: Chief Representative of JICA Myanmar Office
- Vol.22: Yangon Chief Minister
- Vol.23: JETRO Yangon Office Managing Director
- Vol.24: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.25: Director General - Myanmar Customs Department
- Vol.26: Minister of State for Regional Revitalization, Minister in Charge of Administrative Reform
- Vol.27: Managing Director, Chairman's Office and Head of International Relations Department, Shwe Than Lwin Co., Ltd.
- Vol.28: Representative, NPO Myanmar Family Clinic & Garden (MFCG)
- Vol.29: Tekken Corporation Myanmar Branch Director
- Vol.30: Managing Director, STAR MOE YAN GROUP
- Vol.31: Union Minister for Ministry of Planning and Finance
SONY အမွတ္တံဆိပ္ပစၥည္းေတြခင္းက်င္းျပသထားသည့္ The JAPAN BRAND Showroom ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္စြာနဲ႔လာေရာက္စမ္းသပ္အသုံးျပဳၾကည္႔ၾကပါစုိ႔ ~
4K Video & Play Station ၊ ေရပန္းစားေနသည္႔ Smart Phone (Sony Xperia ) ေတြကုိလက္ေတြ႔ေလ႔လာစမ္းသပ္ႏိုင္တဲ့ “The Japan Brand “ Showroom ။ ဂ်ပန္ႏုိင္ငံကုိကုိယ္စားျပဳေသာလုပ္ငန္းၾကီးမွထုတ္လုပ္လုိက္တဲ႔အရည္အေသြးျမင္႔ကုန္ပစၥည္းမ်ားကုိ ဆာကူရာတာ၀ါ ေျမညီထပ္မွာလာေရာက္ေလ႔လာၾကည္႔ပါေနာ္။ ဒီမွာေတြ႔ျမင္ရမယ္႔ ပစၥည္းအရည္အေသြး မ်ားက လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရႈသူေတြကို အံ႔ၾသသြားေစမွာ အမွန္ပါပဲ။...
- Vol.1: Pyu...Myanmar's First World Heritage Site
- Vol.2: Strategies towards an ideal workplace
- Vol.3: Unknown golf paradise Let's Golf in Yangon!
- Vol.4: Celebrating Year End and New Year parties in a foreign country!
- Vol.5: Car Market in Myanmar - Popular Brands, Popular Models, Future of the Market
- Vol.6: Boosting Myanmar Export to Japan
- Vol.7: Let's Enjoy in Lovely Cheery Blossom Festival!
- Vol.8: Smart Phones Transforming the Country!Mobile Myanmar
- Vol.9: Forgotten secluded beauty Travel into Deep Inle
- Vol.10: Diverse markets – look, feel, shop Experience Yangon's markets on foot
- Vol.11: Myanmar's hit products ranking's markets on foot
- Vol.12: Pursuing the mystery of the Japanese Military "scrip" money
- Vol.13: Let's enjoy M-POP (Myanmar Pop Music)
- Vol.14: ODA's vision for Myanmar's future
- Vol.15: The Challenges of Thilawa SEZ
- Vol.16: Walking Yangon's Downtown mosaic [enjoy shopping, eating and history]
- Vol.17: This is what will happen in 2016! Debating Myanmar's Economy
- Vol.18: [Delicious! Myanmar Noodle] Recommendations form the masters of 100 noodle bowls
- Vol.19: The struggle of young entrepreneurs
- Vol.20: Yangon job hunting conditions
- Vol.21: Battle of Yangon's transport modes!!
- Vol.22: The East-West Economic Corridor
- Vol.23: What has changed over the past 3 years?
- Vol.24: [Escaping the rain of Yangon] Enjoy sightseeing in Bagan even during rainy season
- Vol.25: The Bloom of Myanmar Fashion
- Vol.26: For your wedding 2016
- Vol.27: Congratulations, Welcoming the lifting of sanctions
- Vol.28: Medical business in Myanmar today
- Vol.29: Asia's No.1 beach is in Myanmar Go to Ngapali Beach this dry season
- Vol.30: [Chances are here for Japanese brands!]THE LAUNCH OF The JAPAN BRAND
- Vol.31: Can they regain former glory, the frontier of rice business in Myanmar