MYANMAR JAPON +plus ONLINE
Business News DigestNews
- State Counsellor and Minister of Foreign Affairs Daw Aung San Suu Kyi official visits to Japan
- During November 1-5, State Counsellor and Union Minister of Foreign Affairs Daw Aung San Suu Kyi visited Japan for the first time...
- New customs system MACCS launched
- On November 12, the new MACCS(Myanmar Automated Cargo Clearance System) promoted by the Myanmar Department of Customs was...
- Suzuki's strategic car for Asia the "Ciaz" to be sold in Myanmar by 2017
- On November 2, Suzuki announced plans to introduce the authentic "Ciaz" sedan to the Myanmar market. "Ciaz" can be called an ASEAN...
- Japanese government donates meteorological radar towers 2nd tower is completed
- On October 24, the handover ceremony for the completion of a meteorological radar tower and meteorological measurement...
Oji Holdings Corporation
Vol.13: President and CEO, Leopalace21 CorporationInterview with Mr.Eisei Miyama
Creating Housing for Myanmar People through Joint Ventures with Local Businesses
Leopalace21 is listed in the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and manages 570,000 rental residences within Japan...
- Vol.1: Chief Representative of Panasonic Asia Pacific Myanmar Branch
- Vol.2: MPT Joint Operation CEO
- Vol.3: Chief Representative Toyota Motor Yangon Representative Office
- Vol.4: President of Acecook
- Vol.5: Mitsubishi Corporation, Senior Vice President, Chief Representative for Myanmar
- Vol.6: General Manager, Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Myanmar Branch)
- Vol.7: Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre Co.,Ltd. Acting Managing Director
- Vol.8: Marubeni Corporation Yangon Branch General Manager
- Vol.9: JCB International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Yangon Branch) Country Manager
- Vol.10: Designer (Ms.YUMI KATSURA)
- Vol.11: Director, Rohto-Mentholatum (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
- Vol.12: Yangon Branch Chief Representative, Oji Holdings Corporation
Top interviewTeachings of a Myanmar Expert
Vol.29: Tekken Corporation Myanmar Branch DirectorSpecial interview with Mr.Seiji Yamamoto
MYANMAR JAPON+Plus' Yutaka Nagasugi interviews Myanmar's leading personalities to uncover the realities of "Today's Myanmar".
- Vol.1: City Mart - Myanmar's Top Retail Company
- Vol.2: Chairman of Japan Myanmar Association
- Vol.3: Myanmar Ministry of Culture Deputy Minister
- Vol.4: Sakura Trading Centre Co.,Ltd. President
- Vol.5: Ministry of Hotels & Tourism
- Vol.6: Rector of Yangon University of Foreign Languages
- Vol.7: Ambassador of Myanmar Embassy in Japan
- Vol.8: Chairman of The Nippon Foundation
- Vol.9: Union Minister of Commerce of Myanmar
- Vol.10: Member of the House of Representatives
- Vol.11: Rector of Yangon University of Economics
- Vol.12: President of the Myanmar Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCM)
- Vol.13: Honorary Director of Osaka Sangyo University(Asian Community Research Center)
- Vol.14: Former Japan Ambassador to Myanmar
- Vol.15: Myanmar's Minister of Science and Technology
- Vol.16: Minister of Construction, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.17: Ambassador of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to Japan
- Vol.18: Chairperson of Japan-Myanmar Collaboration Project for Fostering Medical Human Resources
- Vol.19: University of Tokyo, Asian Research Center, Professor
- Vol.20: NLD Top Advisor
- Vol.21: Chief Representative of JICA Myanmar Office
- Vol.22: Yangon Chief Minister
- Vol.23: JETRO Yangon Office Managing Director
- Vol.24: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Vol.25: Director General - Myanmar Customs Department
- Vol.26: Minister of State for Regional Revitalization, Minister in Charge of Administrative Reform
- Vol.27: Managing Director, Chairman's Office and Head of International Relations Department, Shwe Than Lwin Co., Ltd.
- Vol.28: Representative, NPO Myanmar Family Clinic & Garden (MFCG)
Asia's No.1 beach is in Myanmar
Go to Ngapali Beach this dry season
In its “World’s Best Beach 2016” selection, the world’s largest travel review website Trip Advisor has ranked the stunning Ngapali Beach as 8th globally and 1st in Asia. Ngapali with its beautiful ocean is...
- Vol.1: Pyu...Myanmar's First World Heritage Site
- Vol.2: Strategies towards an ideal workplace
- Vol.3: Unknown golf paradise Let's Golf in Yangon!
- Vol.4: Celebrating Year End and New Year parties in a foreign country!
- Vol.5: Car Market in Myanmar - Popular Brands, Popular Models, Future of the Market
- Vol.6: Boosting Myanmar Export to Japan
- Vol.7: Let's Enjoy in Lovely Cheery Blossom Festival!
- Vol.8: Smart Phones Transforming the Country!Mobile Myanmar
- Vol.9: Forgotten secluded beauty Travel into Deep Inle
- Vol.10: Diverse markets – look, feel, shop Experience Yangon's markets on foot
- Vol.11: Myanmar's hit products ranking's markets on foot
- Vol.12: Pursuing the mystery of the Japanese Military "scrip" money
- Vol.13: Let's enjoy M-POP (Myanmar Pop Music)
- Vol.14: ODA's vision for Myanmar's future
- Vol.15: The Challenges of Thilawa SEZ
- Vol.16: Walking Yangon's Downtown mosaic [enjoy shopping, eating and history]
- Vol.17: This is what will happen in 2016! Debating Myanmar's Economy
- Vol.18: [Delicious! Myanmar Noodle] Recommendations form the masters of 100 noodle bowls
- Vol.19: The struggle of young entrepreneurs
- Vol.20: Yangon job hunting conditions
- Vol.21: Battle of Yangon's transport modes!!
- Vol.22: The East-West Economic Corridor
- Vol.23: What has changed over the past 3 years?
- Vol.24: [Escaping the rain of Yangon] Enjoy sightseeing in Bagan even during rainy season
- Vol.25: The Bloom of Myanmar Fashion
- Vol.26: For your wedding 2016
- Vol.27: Congratulations, Welcoming the lifting of sanctions
- Vol.28: Medical business in Myanmar today